A Brazilian butt lift is a popular surgery that involves the transfer of excess fat to your buttocks. This procedure does not require implants and the excess fat can be removed from areas such as your thighs, abdomen, and hips via liposuction.
Since the size of your buttocks is largely determined by genetics, it can be very difficult to achieve the voluminous and supple butt that people desire nowadays.
Having a toned butt is a sign of health, vitality, and fertility, so there’s no wonder that people are willing to go under the knife to achieve a beautiful backside.
And, when carried out by a licensed professional, Brazilian butt lifts are safe and provide results that will last you for many years.
If you’re thinking about getting a Brazilian butt lift, however, it’s important to know what the process of recovery is like. You won’t be able to lie or sit down directly on your buttocks immediately after the procedure.
This is to avoid putting pressure on your butt and altering the final outcome. So, your doctor will encourage you to purchase a special pillow that you can put under your thighs in order to keep yourself comfortable and to keep the pressure off your butt.
In this review, we will be talking about the Booty Buddy cushion, which was developed specifically for this purpose. Here, we will answer all of your questions about this cushion to allow you to make a more informed decision on whether or not you should purchase the pillow according to Booty Buddy reviews.
Booty Buddy Brazilian Butt Lift Support Cushion
Booty Buddy is a brand that has developed products specifically meant to aid you in your recovery from getting a Brazilian butt lift. The main product that people particularly enjoyed is the Booty Buddy is the support cushion.
The product retails at $89.99 on the official website or you can get it for less at Amazon.<<Click here to check out the Booty Buddy Pillow on Amazon>>
Why Use It?
As we said before, the main purpose of the Booty Buddy pillow is to help you as you recover from a Brazilian butt lift surgery.
You will not be able to sit directly on your butt for at least 8 weeks after the surgery, which could cause some problems for you when you decide to drive, go to work, eat dinner, or any other activity where you’re required to sit down.
How To Use The Booty Buddy Pillow?
The use of this Booty Buddy pillow is rather straightforward. You simply put it under your thighs when you’re sitting down. This will allow your butt to hang off the edge, which means that you will not be putting any additional pressure on your butt.
Doing so could affect the outcome of your Brazilian butt lift, leading you to even need a second procedure.
In addition, you will not be able to lie down directly on your buttocks either immediately after the procedure. So, another way in which you can use this pillow is by putting it under your lower back, leaving your butt free and keeping the pressure centered on your back.
- The Booty Buddy cushion is discreet and lightweight, making it easy to carry with you wherever you go.
- Many of the reviews said that this product is perfect for when you need to go to work, class, or anywhere else where you need to sit down but might be a bit embarrassed to take a regular pillow. The minimalist and discreet design makes it a good choice for anyone recovering from a Brazilian butt lift.
- This support cushion is made of a soft polar fleece material, which means that you will be able to wash it in the washing machine whenever necessary. According to the official website, you will be able to wash the pillow cover in the washing machine on a 30 degree cycle.
- There are no limits as far as what kind of chair you can use the cushion on. It is perfect for just about any purpose or place where you would need to sit down. Many people have used this at work, when driving or otherwise sitting in the car, on the train, or anywhere else.
- According to the company, the cushion is made of 2 different layers. One is a hard foam and the other is a memory foam. This will help you to stay comfortable as you are seated in a position that is unfamiliar to you.
If you haven’t had the Brazilian lift procedure done yet, but would like to get a bigger booty, check out our article on the best butt creams and best butt pills. We’ve reviewed and picked the best products you can try at home.
Booty Buddy Reviews
Generally, the Booty Buddy reviews were rather positive and people said that it helped them to stay comfortable when they were recovering from their Brazilian butt lift procedure.
Of course, there were some people who were not pleased with the product and said that it’s possible to get the same effect with a much cheaper pillow. But there were also people who were pleased with the fact that this pillow is easy to take with you wherever you go, it’s discreet, easy to clean, and best of all, comfortable.
Many people also said that it’s firm enough to keep you comfortable while not being too plush to make the experience unpleasant.
The reviews also confirmed that your butt does not touch the seat when using this product, which will surely help you to maintain the desired results of your surgery.
Bottom Line: Does the Booty Buddy Cushion Really Work?
Overall, the Booty Buddy cushion the is a decent option for those who recently got a Brazilian butt lift or who are thinking of doing so. It will help you to avoid sitting or laying down directly on your butt and impacting the results of the surgery.
Of course, there were people who were not pleased with the product and who said that it is possible to get a better option for much cheaper, but most of the reviews expressed satisfaction with the way this product performed and how comfortable it was.
You can use this pillow anywhere and you can even return to work without having to worry about your butt lift.